After logging in to Omnia, you will be directed to the dashboard. This article explains the different components on the dashboard.
The dashboard provides a high-level overview of the status within the different components in Omnia. If you have multiple shops, you can select which shop you want to view.
The first tile represents “Connect” and consists of the following variables:
- Imported records: this number shows how many SKUs are successfully imported in Omnia. It also shows what time the latest import was.
- Feeds connected: this is the number of feeds connected to this shop
- Fields mapped: this shows how many fields are mapped in “Import mapping”
- Filters applied: this shows how many filters are active
- APIs connected: this shows how many APIs are connected to the shop
Note - if “Fields mapped” shows a warning, this means not all mandatory fields are mapped.
This tile consists of Pricewatch and Dynamic Pricing.
Pricewatch shows you how many of your products competitor data found. This is also referred to as the “match rate.” If you use multiple data sources, a drilldown of match rate per data source is also shown.
In Dynamic Pricing, you see how many price suggestions are calculated and at what time the latest price calculation was finished.
This tile consists of Feed Manager and Dynamic Marketing.
Feed Manager indicates how many channels are set up in total, how many are active, and how many are inactive.
Dynamic Marketing shows how many Manual overrides are active.
Sales and Contribution margin
On the bottom of the dashboard, you will find two graphs. The left graph shows the total sales volume and the right graph the contribution margin. For these graphs to show, sales numbers and purchase prices need to be mapped in Connect.
By hovering over the graphs, you can show the exact number for a specific day.